Acronyms and Definitions:
WE, US, DD. – 1 800 Dent Doc LLC.
Tech, Provider – 1-800 Dent Doc authorized network representative.
VSC – Vehicle Service Contract
SAP – Service Agreement Provider
PDR – Paintless Dent Repair
Purpose: By signing this agreement PDR technicians are authorized to perform services on VSC claims for DD.
Start Date: This Agreement is in effect as of the date that this Service Agreement is signed by tech.
Scope of Work: To perform PDR services on VSC claims according to PDR contract guidelines that are authorized by DD.
PDR Contract Guidelines:
- Dent and Ding Protection: Paintless Dent Repair is a process that uses hand tools to gently push the dented metal back to its original form. This permanently removes door dings and minor dents without harming a vehicles factory finish.
- Exclusions: large (more than 4 inches) or deep dents. Dents or dings that are determined inaccessible due to aftermarket services or equipment installed and/or where such equipment has altered the original body configuration. Hail damage, creased or stretched metal, bodylines, edges-where it is determined that the manufacture bracing does not allow for the PDR process. Any dent or ding that is repaired could in any way damage the original manufactures paint or finish.
- Contact and schedule member within 24 hours of assignment.
- Complete assignment within 3-5 business days.
- Upon rejection of assignment, notify DD immediately @ email@example.com or contact DD claims @ 714-633-8324.
- All claims require before and after photos of damage. For any pending approval or denial of claims, photos must accurately document the damage with the use of a measuring tape and or mechanism.
- Any additional damage not on claim must have prior authorization from DD.
- Additional damage authorized by DD must also be documented with legitimate pictures supporting damage reported.
- All communication of the claim repair process, approvals, denials and pricing is strictly between DD and tech.
- CLAIMS THAT DO NOT APPEAR TO MEET SERVICE AGREEMENT GUIDLEINES AND ARE PENDING APPROVAL OR DENIAL FROM DD OR SAP MUST NOT BE SOLICITED BY THE TECH. ONCE DD OR SAP DENIES CLAIM THE TECH MAY SOLICIT MEMBER ON A RETAIL BASIS PROVIDING THE TECH OBTAINS A SIGNED MEMBER RELEASE AUTHORIZATION FROM THE MEMBER PRIOR TO REPAIRS. MEMBER RELEASE AUTHORIZATION WILL BE PROVIDED BY DD.
- Any damage derived from an attempted repair as a direct result of negligence from tech will be held liable for any and all cost associated with repairing the vehicle back to OEM standards to include rental car fees if applicable.
- Submit completed invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 714.408.4218 within 24 hours of completion.
- All services performed shall be in a professional, workmanlike and timely manner.
- Provider shall hold and supply copies of all necessary licenses, certifications, insurance or other authorizations by any governmental body that are required to perform the Provider’s activities.
- Provider hereby assumes responsibility for all damage to property or injury to persons arising from any cause and Provider hereby waives any claims in respect thereof against 1-800-Dent-Doc, LLC and other indemnified parties, expect for any claim arising out of their gross negligence, or misconduct.
- This Agreement shall in all respects be governed by the Laws of the State of California.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS: Provider and US are separate and independent entities, each is an independent contractor. Neither party is a partner, agent, employee or representative of the other.