Acronyms and Definitions:
WE, US, DD. – 1 800 Dent Doc, LLC
Tech, Provider – 1-800-DENT-Doc authorized network representative
VSC – Vehicle Service Contract
SAP – Service Agreement Provider
PURPOSE: By signing this agreement technician is authorized to perform services on VSC claims for DD.
START DATE: This Agreement is in effect as of the date that this Service Agreement is signed by technician
SCOPE OF WORK: To perform services on VSC claims according to guidelines that are authorized by DD.
- Contact and schedule member within 24 hours of assignment.
- Complete assignment within 3-5 business days.
- Upon rejection of assignment, notify DD immediately @ firstname.lastname@example.org or contact DD claims @ 714.633.8324.
- Any additional damage not on claim must have prior authorization for DD.
- All claims require before and after photos of damage. For any pending approval or denial of claims, photos must accurately document the damage with the use of a measuring tape and or mechanism.
- All communications of the claim repair process, approvals, denials and pricing is strictly between DD and tech.
- CLAIMS THAT DO NOT APPEAR TO MEET SERVICE AGREEMENT GUIDELINES AND ARE PENDING APPROVAL OR DENIAL FROM DD OR SAP MUST NOT BE SOLICITED BY THE TECH. ONCE DD OR SAP DENIES THE CLAIM THE TECH MAY SOLICIT MEMBER ON A RETAIL BASIS PROVIDING THE TECH OBTAINS A SIGNED MEMBER RELEASE AUTHORIZTAION FROM THE MEMBER PRIOR TO REPAIRS. MEMBER RELEASE AUTHORIZATION WILL BE PROIVIDED BY DD.
- Any damage derived from an attempted repair as a direct result of negligence from tech, said tech will have held liable for any and all cost associated with repairing the vehicle back to OEM standards to include rental car fees if applicable.
- Submit completed invoice to email@example.com or fax to 714.408.4218 within 24 hours of completion.
- All services performed shall be in a professional, workmanlike and timely manner.
- Provider shall hold and supply copies of all necessary licenses, certifications, insurance or other authorizations by any governmental body that are required to perform the Provider’s activities.
- Provider hereby assumes responsibility for all damage to property or injury to persons arising from any cause and Provider hereby waives any claims in respect thereof against 1-800-Dent-Doc, LLC and other indemnified parties, expect for any claim arising out of their gross negligence, or misconduct.
- This Agreement shall in all respects be governed by the Laws of the State of California.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS: Provider and US are separate and independent entities, each is an independent contractor. Neither party is a partner, agent, employee or representative of the other.